Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Billing > How do I change my Email Address in Billing Portal
How do I change my Email Address in Billing Portal
To change your email address / Login Email Address, please login to my.cphosting.com and click on "Update Your Details" Option.
IMPORTANT: If you do not remember your password then please use "Request a password reset" option on login page.
If you no longer have access to your login email address, then please send us following information:
1) Photo Copy of payment receipt for last payment OR Photo copy of front + back side of credit card used for making payment OR Photo Copy of credit card statement showing payment
2) Photo Copy of Photo ID — A government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license, military ID, or passport of the account owner
If your account is associated with Business and Person involved is not accessible then please send us following information:
1) Copy of Board Resolution authorizing change of email address associated with account
2) Business ID — If the domain is registered to a business, we also need valid business identification, such as:
Doing Business As documentation
Fictitious Name documentation
IRS 501(C)3 "Determined Letter"
Government-issued certificate of tax exemption that proves charitable status
EIN/TIN verification letter (IRS Letter 147C)
3) A government-issued photo identification of Board of Director, such as a driver's license, military ID, or passport of the account owner
This measure is taken for security reasons and to protect your account from hackers. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this regards.
Print this Article