If you are having problems with outgoing emails and getting following error
550-Please turn on SMTP Authentication in your mail client.
Then please check the following:
- Open Outlook
- Click on Tools menu and select "Account Settings"
- Open Email Accounts Tab
- Select the email account where you are having problems and click "Change"
- On the following window click on "More Settings"
Select the 'Outgoing Server' tab.
- Tick 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication'
- Select 'Use Same settings as my incoming mail server'
- Tick the 'Remember password' option
- Click "Next".