Link to Google Mail (GMail) Article: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/21289
If google is not accepting emails from your CPHosting email forwarder and If you'd like to centralize all your email from different accounts into one Gmail account, use GMAIL Mail Fetcher. You can download messages from up to five other email accounts, including accounts from Gmail.
Here are step by step instructions about how to do this:
Now all your CPHosting Emails will automatically arrive in your Gmail Inbox. Google will automatically fetch your CPHosting emails in your GMail account.
- First Setup Email account for user in cPanel.
- Open Gmail.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Open the Accounts tab.
- In the Check mail from other accounts (using POP3) section, click Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- Enter the full email address of the account you'd like to access, then click Next Step.
- Gmail will populate sample settings, if it asks for server name enter your domain name (example: your-domain.com). Enter your email account Password.
- Decide whether to:
- UNCHECK Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server
- UNCHECK Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail
- Label incoming messages
- Archive incoming messages
- Click Add Account.
- Once your account has been added successfully, you'll have the option of setting it as a custom From address. This allows you to compose messages in Gmail, but have them appear to be sent from your other email account. Click Yes to set up a custom From address.